The following academic policies apply to all students who matriculate during the academic year of this catalog publication. These policies will apply throughout the entire time a student is enrolled in the college. In the event that these policies need to be revised as the result of new accreditation requirements, mandates by the United States Department of Education, or other unforeseen circumstances, students will be notified in writing prior to the effective date of the new policy.
Faculty and students should also refer to the University Academic Policy section of this catalog for additional policies that apply to all students at Midwestern University.
- Academic Probation
- Academic Warning
- Appeal Process
- Clinical Rotation Policies
- Course Failure Policy
- Disciplinary Warning/Probation
- Readmission after Dismissal for Poor Academic Performance
- Extended Study Program (ESP)
- Grade Point Average
- Grading System
- Leave of Absence
- Minimum Academic Requirements
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Student Promotion and Graduation Committee