Glendale, AZ Campus Catalog
Glendale Campus Overview
- Articulation Agreements
- Conferral of Degrees
- Educational Equity Statement
- Right to Change Requirements
- Americans With Disabilities Act Policy
- Criminal Background Checks
- Harassment/Unlawful Discrimination
- Sexual Misconduct
- Academic Policies
- Student Services
- Office of Student Financial Services
- Academic Calendar
- Glendale Campus Overview
An international student must complete a minimum of 30 semester hours of coursework from a regionally accredited college or university in the United States, or from a recognized post-secondary Canadian institution that uses English as its primary language of instruction and documentation. Of the 30 semester hours, 15 hours must be in the sciences, 6 hours in non-remedial English composition, and 3 hours in speech/public speaking.
Applicants who wish to receive credit for prerequisite coursework completed outside the U.S. or at a Canadian institution that does not use English as its primary language of instruction and documentation must submit an official, detailed, course-by-course evaluation obtained from one of the following evaluation services:
- Education Credential Evaluators (ECE): 414/289-3400 (www.ece.org, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- World Education Service (WES): 800/361-3106 (www.wes.org)
- Josef Silny & Associates International Education Consultants: 305/273-1616 (www.jsilny.org, e-mail: email@example.com)
International applicants who do not provide documentation of acceptable U.S. or Canadian course/degree equivalency will not receive credit, and will be required to complete all prerequisite courses at an accredited college or university in the United States, or at a recognized post-secondary institution in Canada that uses English as its primary language of instruction and documentation.
For clarification about recognized post-secondary institutions in Canada that use English as a primary language of instruction and documentation, international applicants should contact the Midwestern University Office of Admissions.