MWU Library Rotation Aids
A Selected list of eResources to help you while on Rotations
- Access Anesthesiology: Provides leading eBooks on a new generation of reference anesthesiology.
- Access Medicine: Provides access to more than 60 medical titles including images, illustrations, interactive self-assessment, case files, and diagnostic tools.
- Access Surgery: Provides medical students, surgical residents, and practicing surgeons with quick answers to surgical inquiries from trusted sources.
- Anatomy TV: Anatomy TV is an image database that includes interactive 3D models of regional anatomy, sports therapy, and podiatric medicine.
- AudioDigest: AudioDigest files are available via MP3 and iTunes app. *Username and password required, contact your local MWU library to request it.