May 25 - 26, 2017
|Time:||7:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Location:||Midwestern University Glendale Campus|
email@example.com or 623.572.3800
|Registration:||Website & Registration|
Are you a college student interested in dentistry?
Our program has been designed with you in mind! Join us for an intensive one-day training to begin laying your foundation of dental knowledge. Your experiences will provide you with a glimpse into the life of a dental student at Midwestern University.
Valuable first-hand experience will include:
• Seminars on preparing for dental school,
dental techniques and other topics
• Alignate impressions
• Pouring and trimming stone models
• Cavity preparations with electric hand piece
• Waxing proper tooth anatomy
• Placing an amalgam restoration
Must be 18 years of age by May 24th to apply. Cost of attendance is $150.