Pharmacy in Downers Grove
Chicago College of Pharmacy (CCP) offers a variety of resources and continuing pharmacy education programs throughout the year.
The Chicago College of Pharmacy is committed to the lifelong learning of its alumni, preceptors, and other interested pharmacists in various practice settings. The College provides high quality knowledge and application-based educational activities that enhance contemporary pharmacy practice.
To provide high quality continuing pharmacy education and professional development activities, which are applicable to contemporary pharmacy practice and meet the educational needs of pharmacists in various settings.
Our continuing pharmacy education activities will enable pharmacists to:
1. improve their knowledge of contemporary pharmacy practice
2. improve their ability to apply new knowledge to enhance patient care
3. meet educational requirements for relicensure
Midwestern University Chicago College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
***SAVE THE DATE*** - June 27, 2015
4th Annual Updates in Diabetes and Related Chronic Care Topics
Overall Conference Goals:
1. To educate participants with the most current evidence-based information about the prevention and treatment of diabetes and its related conditions
2. To instill in participants a sense of responsibility and confidence to teach diabetes self-management and promote medication adherence and other healthy habits to patients
3. To enhance the skills of participants including their ability to apply patient-specific information to therapeutic decisions and their ability to calculate insulin dosing regimens
Saturday June 27, 2015
Check-in for the program will begin at 7:30AM. Educational sessions will begin at 8:00AM and will conclude at approximately 4:30PM. This conference will provide up to 7 contact hours (0.7 CEU) of ACPE continuing pharmacy education credit. Specific details regarding continuing education credit will be available in the final announcement materials.
Hyatt Lodge/Hamburger University
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Registration and other details:
Interested individuals may contact Cheryl Elder at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630.971.6417 to be put on a list. Mrs. Elder will contact those on this list to let them know when registration is open. For registration fees and other details, please continue to check this webpage.
For information on CCP continuing pharmacy education programs, please contact:
Jacob P. Gettig, Pharm.D., MPH, BCPS
Assistant Dean for Postgraduate Education
Chicago College of Pharmacy
555 31st Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515