Financial Aid- FWS Employment and Payroll Forms

Information for New Federal Work-Study Students

Students that are new to the Federal Work-Study program must complete payroll forms and the appropriate FWS employment approval form. Please return these forms directly to the Office of Student Financial Services and bring forms of ID in order to be placed on payroll. Acceptable forms of identification can be found on the back of the I-9, Employment Verification form.

We have put together these convenient packets for you to print out and complete prior to coming into the Office of Student Financial Services. These packets are also available in the Office of Student Financial Services. 

FWS Paperwork Packets  

 2018-19 ACADEMIC YEAR     

AZ Federal Work Study Packet

IL Federal Work Study Packet

 2019-20 ACADEMIC YEAR  

AZ Federal Work Study Packet

IL Federal Work Study Packet

*Continuing Federal Work-Study Students only need to complete the applicable Employment Approval Form and Code of Responsibility form.

Click here to find and print the appropriate job description. This document should be added and submitted as part of your packet by the FWS Supervisor. 

Student Employee Paper Timesheets

Use this form to record hours worked. *This form must be signed by the student and his/her supervisor before submitting it to the Office of Student Financial Services. 

AZ Timesheets  IL Timesheets 

*Please note:  Completed and signed timesheets must be emailed by the FWS Supervisor to the FWS mailbox.

UltiPro Time Management System

Midwestern University uses the UltiPro time management system. 
FWS students should use UltiPro to record their time for all primary On-Campus positions. This will be most of the FWS positions students work.  This will not impact Off-Campus FWS students.

Off-Campus FWS students will still submit paper timesheets on a bi-weekly basis.  What this means for On-Campus FWS students:

  1. Use one of the time clocks on campus (in every building) - this option will be used by swiping your ID CARD over the time clock
  2. Or record your time in the web-based site of the UltiPro system - you must log-in online (link is on your student portal under resources or a direct link is included below) and click on "Time Clock Entry", then click on "Punch" when you start working and again when you stop
  1. Time in: One swipe at a time clock or online punch in at the beginning of your shift
  2. Time out: One swipe at a time clock or online or punch out at the end of your shift

You can access UltiPro login via Direct Link at

For more guidance, please refer to the UltiPro Employee Guide, which has specific instructions and information on time clock locations for both the campuses.

Two informational videos on how to use the UltiPro  are below (Please review the videos):

Additional Forms

Federal Work-Study Job Description Form - for supervisors only