Join us to learn about the many opportunities in osteopathic medicine!
The Pre-SOMA Conference provides aspiring pre-medical students with excellent opportunities to engage with the Deans and basic science/clinical faculty at A.T. Still University School of Osteopathic Medicine (ATSU-SOMA in Mesa, AZ) and the Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University (AZCOM in Glendale, AZ), as well as admissions officers from 15 of the nation's Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine (download our flier above).
Friday, March 7, 2014 | 5:00 - 7:00 pm at A.T. Still University SOMA | Mesa, AZ
Saturday, March 8, 2014 | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm at Midwestern University Campus | Glendale, AZ
March 8th Speakers Include:
* Adrienne White-Faines, M.P.H. - Executive Director and CEO, American Osteopathic Association
* Robert Orenstein D.O., FACP, FIDSA - Editor in Chief, Journal of the American Osteopathic Association & Chair of the Infectious Disease Division at Mayo Clinic Arizona
* Connie Mariano, M.D., FACP - President, Center for Executive Medicine & Former Physician to 3 Presidents of the United States
* Several Other Physicians
March 8th Breakout Sessions Include:
* Emergency Medicine
* Internal Medicine
* Primary Care, Chronic, Nutrition & Sports Medicine
* Admissions & Student Panels
* Admissions Fair