College of Dental Medicine Arizona
Based at MWU's Glendale Campus, the College of Dental Medicine-Arizona offers a four-year curriculum that includes academic coursework in the basic sciences, the behavioral sciences, and the clinical sciences; preclinical simulation studies; practical clinical dentistry; and community clinical rotations that follow the guidelines of the American Dental Association and the Commission on Dental Education.
The mission of the Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine-Arizona is to graduate well-qualified general dentists and to improve oral health through research, scholarly activity, and service to the public.
Vision & Goals
In pursuit of its mission, the CDMA is guided by this set of abiding and unchanging core values:
- Maintaining a student-friendly environment
- Encouraging broad and encompassing diversity
- Advocating collegiality and teamwork
- Integrating multidisciplinary coursework
- Focusing on a general dentistry curriculum
- Ensuring competence for general practice
- Basing decisions on scientific evidence
- Delivering ethical, patient-centered care
- Engaging the university community
- Serving the profession and the public
- Promoting ethics and professionalism
- Aspiring everyday to peak performance
Learn more about the dental medicine program in the College of Dental Medicine-Arizona.