2024 Chippin' In for Students Golf Classic
Midwestern University will be hosting a fun day-long golf outing to benefit the MWU Student Scholarship Fund.
Join Midwestern University on Monday, March 11, 2024 at the Arrowhead Country Club in Glendale for a fun day-long golf outing benefitting the MWU Student Scholarship Fund. Registration begins at 10:00 a.m. with a shotgun start at 11:30 a.m.
The Chippin' In for Students Golf Classic is a four person scramble format. Each player will hit their tee shot. The team will then select the best drive and all players will play their next shot from the selected position; the process continues until the ball is holed. Golfers may place the ball within one club length of the original shot no closer to the hole.
The Midwestern University Golf Classic includes:
- Many prizes for foursomes as well as individuals
- Tee gifts for every golfer
- A raffle prize drawing
- Boxed lunch and snacks
- Hosted dinner
The information below outlines sponsorship opportunities to support the Golf Classic; all funds raised go to support our Spirit of Service scholarships to recognize and honor our outstanding students who go above and beyond in their studies and through community service.
- Eagle Sponsor: $2500.00 - All benefits of a Birdie Sponsorship listed below, plus exclusive sponsorship of a Premium Contest hole, including display table.
- Birdie Sponsor: $1500.00 - One foursome; sponsorship of a golf hole; pre-event, onsite and post-event recognition; and recognition on the event website.
- Beverage cart sponsor: $1,500.00
- Hole-in-One Sponsor: $1,000.00
- Foursome: $640.00
- Single Golfer: $160.00
- Hole Sponsor: $500.00
- Sand / Water Hazard Sponsor: $250.00
- Scholarship Donation: $200.00
* Please note, limited club rentals available with reservations for $50 per golfer. Please contact Kim Beaudion at email@example.com to reserve.
Information for Golfers
The Chippin' In for Students Golf Classic is a four-person scramble format. Each player will hit their tee shot. The team will then select the best drive and all players will play their next shot from the selected position; the process continues until the ball is in the hole. Golfers may place the ball within one club length of the original shot no closer to the hole.
Things to Know
There are a few pieces of information that all players will need to know in order to play at Arrowhead Country Club. They have a soft spikes only policy as well as a dress code prohibiting jeans, collarless shirts on men, tank tops and sweatshirts. Only Bermuda length shorts are allowed. Please be advised that anyone not conforming to these policies will not be allowed to participate in the event.
The registration desk will open at 10:00 a.m. the day of the event. You are welcome to come early and take advantage of the putting green or practice range. We will have two golf pros available for some individual Q & A at both the driving range and putting green.
- A boxed lunch will be available at 10:30 a.m. for you to eat before the tee-off or to take with you on your cart.
- The shotgun start will be at 11:30 a.m. SHARP.
- Immediately following golf will be the awards banquet dinner with raffle prizes!