The online Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) degree equips students to address complex public health challenges.
The Midwestern Advantage
Midwestern University's investment in education, faculty, research, facilities, and clinical training translates into our students being "Day One Ready.”
The Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) degree prepares students to tackle increasingly complex public health issues through a One Health approach that integrates human, animal, and environmental health principles and practices.
This interdisciplinary degree program provides opportunities to develop public health knowledge and skills as public health practitioners, or to enhance and add professional value to a healthcare professional degree.
The degree is offered as a dual-degree option for students enrolled in one of Midwestern’s doctoral healthcare degree programs.
- Students who are enrolled in or are graduates of a doctoral healthcare degree program may receive elective credit towards the M.P.H. degree, reducing the overall tuition cost and time to completion.
- The M.P.H. degree will help students become more competitive applicants for careers in clinical and public health practice, global health, government service, and more.
The M.P.H. degree will help students become more competitive applicants for careers in clinical and public health practice, global health, government service, and more.
- Clinical & public health practice
- Global healthcare teams
- Environmental health
- Food safety
- Health services management
- Occupational health and safety
- Zoonotic disease and vector control
At Midwestern University, we prioritize research to advance knowledge and offer students enhanced learning opportunities, fostering close collaboration with faculty researchers and peers on innovative projects.
Academic Course Catalog
Explore comprehensive details about our academic programs.
Located just 15 minutes from downtown Phoenix. Students can study and live on our sprawling 143-acre campus and practice at our University-owned clinics located just across the street.
Located just 25 miles west of Chicago. Students can study and live in the comfort and safety of a 105-acre campus in the suburbs and can practice at our University-owned clinics located just 10 minutes away.