Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
Students enjoy a 105-acre campus in Downers Grove nestled serenely within a rolling, wooded setting. The campus features the following facilities:
- Littlejohn Hall, the library technology center with extensive book, journal, and electronic collections linked by a computerized system, a medical informatics laboratory, a large multi-sectional auditorium and comfortable lounge and study areas.
- Alumni Hall, an academic facility with state-of-the-art osteopathic manipulative therapy, physical therapy and occupational therapy labs, classrooms, research facilities and faculty offices.
- Centennial Hall composed of a pharmacy practice laboratory, three research laboratories, and two 258-seat lecture halls/classrooms.
- Recreation and Wellness Hall featuring a fully equipped weight room, an aerobic exercise room, racquetball/handball courts, a gymnasium, craft room, and music room. Additional recreational facilities include athletic fields for intramural sports.
- The six-story Redwood Hall features the Dorothy and Ward Perrin Interfaith Chapel, kitchens, classrooms, an auditorium, and residence hall rooms.
- The Commons student center houses the campus bookstore, mailroom, a full-service dining hall, coffee shop, computer lab and administrative offices.
- Haspel/Hambrick Hall provides space for administrative offices.
- Science Hall, a five-story academic building with modern classrooms, research laboratories, dental simulation clinic, student testing center, and faculty offices.
- Cardinal Hall, the 137,000 square-foot building includes a large auditorium space that can be used for campus-wide ceremonies and also be divided into five large lecture halls. The building also includes additional classrooms, a simulation center, and academic office space.
- White Oak Hall, named in honor of the official state tree of Illinois, features classrooms, offices, and fully-equipped optometry laboratories. The building also includes a 24-hour student study room with a separate entrance, kitchenette, and vending machines.
- The Midwestern University Multispecialty Clinic provides a state-of-the-art educational experience for Midwestern students while also meeting the community demand for a wide-range of patient care. The clinic is located approximately 10 minutes from the Downers Grove campus at 3450 Lacey Road, Downers Grove, IL. The six-story building includes the Dental Institute, Family Medicine, Eye Institute, Speech-Language Institute, and Physical Therapy Institute.