We consider our residence hall safe, as we have very few reported incidents of crime in our residence halls. We still encourage you to take some basic safety precautions to protect yourself, your fellow students, friends and property. Questions about residence hall regulations should be directed to Residence Life.
- Lock your door when you're not in your room even if you're only a few doors down.
- Be suspicious of unknown persons loitering around the residence hall.
- Never prop or leave exterior doors to residence halls propped open.
- Keep a record of all your valuables.
- Call University Safety & Security to answer any questions you may have regarding safety.
- Do not allow unescorted strangers into or to remain in the building. Call University Safety & Security immediately if subjects are unresponsive to your request for them to leave.
- Know the Fire Safety Procedure and Tornado Sheltering Procedure.
University Safety & Security are available (24) hours per day, (7) days per week
University Safety & Security can be contacted at (630) 515-7111 or (630) 971-6081
Emergencies from on-campus phones, call X7111