Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
The cost of attendance (COA), otherwise known as a student budget, includes the educational expenses a student is expected to incur each year for directly billed school expenses and for allowable monthly living expenses. The monthly 'living expense' budget is based on student surveys and average costs for a single student living modestly in his/her community; it is developed in full compliance with Title IV Regulations for federal financial aid. Since total allowable educational expenses may differ based on the length of the academic year and on individual requirements for each class, a separate COA budget is calculated annually for each program and class.
Take care to establish your personal budget within the standard allowance limits.
- Biomedical Sciences M.A.
- Biomedical Sciences M.B.S.
- Cardiovascular Science
- Clinical Psychology
- Dental Medicine
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia - Half-time
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia - Full-time
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Completion
- Master of Science in Adult Gerontology
- Master of Science in Nurse Leadership
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Precision Medicine dual-degree
- Master of Science in Precision Medicine certificate
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Occupational Therapy
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Podiatric Medicine
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant M.M.S.
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Veterinary Medicine