Student Accounts Office
Here to help you with the complexities of the accounts receivable process, including paying bills for tuition and fees, receiving refunds, and settling accounts.
Welcome! We're here to help you navigate the complexities of the student accounts process.
Below you will find information on paying Midwestern University bills for tuition and fees, receive refunds, and settle accounts.
We collect and deposit federal, state, and private funds in accordance with federal and state regulations. We also develop and implement standardized procedures to receive and handle cash. Most importantly, we are committed to serving our students.
For questions about applying for financial aid, aid awards, or eligibility, please contact Student Financial Services.
Midwestern University's Online Billing and Payment System
You may now access your account information, make a secure online payment, or set up a payment plan by logging in to the student portal.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your account, contact the MWU Student Accounts Office or check the page of Frequently Asked Questions regarding the online service.
Important Information and Instructions
The online service enables you to access your student account and pay tuition and fees online.
You will be notified by email each time a new statement is generated showing new transactions on your account, such as new charges, disbursements, and so forth. The notification will provide a link directing you to the online site. You will then be able to submit your payment and/or view your account.
This service is available to all MWU students, as well as their parents and/or others who would like to submit payments for tuition and fees on their behalf.
Only accounts with U.S. financial institutions may be used for making payments online.
Advantages to Online Billing and Payment System
- Easy to use
- Access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to view or make payments on your account
- Electronic notifications, eliminating delays with standard mail delivery
- Your payments will always be on time
- Real time
- No additional ID or password to remember (located on the same site used for transcripts, grades, etc.)
How to View Your Payments
Log in to the student portal and follow these instructions:
- Click on Student Access button.
- Select the Student Financial Services tab above.
- Select Statement of Account from the left navigation bar.
- Confirm the balance owed. Remember, financial aid funds must post before you can make a payment.
- Scroll down and select the payment option.
- Submit payment only once to prevent double payment.
- You will receive a payment confirmation message if the transaction is successful.