Midwestern University and the hospitals participating in our rotation and preceptor programs mandate that students provide proof of required immunizations. This requirement is in place to protect both you and your clients, in school and in the clinics. Please refer to the Student Immunization Checklist on your Student Portal under the Student Services tab. The immunizations that are listed there are what your program is required to have. Upload documentation of your immunizations to your Student Portal.
Student Health Status Form
All incoming students are required to have a physical examination. Please have your physician complete and sign the Student Health Status Form. You can find this form on your portal under the Student Services tab and then forms and information. Completed and signed forms must be uploaded through your online student portal.
How To Upload Documents
- Log in to the Midwestern University Student Portal
- Click on the heading for Student Services
- Under the General Information tab select Forms & Information
- Select Documentation Upload
- This will take you to the place where you upload your documentation.
- The instructions for uploading your documents are located on this page. If you hover over one of the categories, the information for the category will appear.
- Documents must be in a PDF format
- Create separate PDF files for each immunization requirement and upload them to the appropriate category
- Flu Shot
- Student Health Status Form
- TB Testing
We will review your UPLOADED laboratory documents and send you emails concerning completion of the necessary requirements. Although copies are maintained by MWU electronically, we recommend you keep a copy of all of your records.