Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.00
- For the 2019-2020 application cycle, a minimum science GPA of 3.0 will be required
- Approximately 50 semester hours or 80 quarter hours of prerequisite course work
- DAT academic average and Total Science score of 20 or higher desired
- Two letters of recommendation