Degrees & Programs
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine - IL
- Doctor of Pharmacy - IL
- Doctor of Optometry - IL
- Doctor of Dental Medicine - IL
- Doctor of Physical Therapy - IL
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy - IL
- Doctor of Psychology - IL
- Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology - IL
- Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Program - IL
- Master of Arts in Biomedical Sciences - IL
- Master of Biomedical Sciences - IL
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine - AZ
- Doctor of Pharmacy - AZ
- Doctor of Dental Medicine - AZ
- Doctor of Optometry - AZ
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine - AZ
- Master of Medical Sciences in Physician Assistant Studies - AZ
- Doctor of Physical Therapy - AZ
- Master of Occupational Therapy - AZ
- Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology - AZ
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine - AZ
- Doctor of Psychology - AZ
- Master of Science in Cardiovascular Science - AZ
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice - AZ
- Entry into Practice Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice - AZ
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - AZ
- Master of Science in Nursing in Adult Gerontology - AZ
- Post-Master's Certificate/Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Track - AZ
- Master of Science in Nurse Leadership in Global Health - AZ
- Master of Arts in Biomedical Sciences - AZ
- Master of Biomedical Sciences - AZ
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Precision Medicine
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Precision Medicine
- Master of Science in Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Degrees & Programs
- Signup for Future Course Information
- How to Register
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Verification of Participation
- Course Location, Time and Meals
- Recordings and Photographs
- Notice to Course Participants
SIGNUP FOR FUTURE COURSE INFORMATION
There are two ways to register for our continuing education programs
- Online: Link Provided on Course Offerings Page
- By mail: Make checks payable to Midwestern University, complete and print the form
Please call 623-572-3870 or email Martha Clemends MEd., Continuing Dental Education Specialist, if you have any questions about course content, directions, registration, etc.
The College of Dental Medicine accepts checks, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard and Visa.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
The Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine-Arizona Continuing Dental Education (MWUCDM-AZ CDE) office reserves the right to end registration when the enrollment limit is reached and to cancel, modify or alter content, faculty or location for any course if circumstances indicate such a change is advisable. If the MWUCDM-AZ CDE finds it necessary to cancel a course, a full refund will be issued.
No travel expenses will be refunded to the registrant in the event of course cancellation or cancellation of any registration. Full tuition refunds are issued if the participant cancels in writing two weeks prior to a course. Cancellations processed during the two weeks prior to course date will be refunded tuition minus a late cancellation fee of $75. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received three days prior to the day of the course or in the event of a no-show. Select courses may have individually specific cancellation fees and polices.
A $50 fee will be assessed for all returned payments. Returned payments include returned checks and dishonored credit or debit card payments.
VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPATION
Upon arrival, course attendees of MWU CDMA continuing education programs sign-in at the Conference Registration Desk located outside the conference room.
Based on the Attendance records signatures, Verification of Participation forms will be issued at the conclusion of the program within two weeks. In accordance with AGD PACE and ADA CERP guidelines, the form will have the following information:
- Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine - Arizona approved provider status
- The date(s), location, and duration of the activity;
- The title of the activity and specific AGD subject codes;
- Educational methods used (e.g., lecture, clinical participation, self-instruction);
- Number of credit hours awarded (excluding breaks and meals);
- A course completion code for each educational activity;
- The name of the participant;
- Notice of opportunity to file complaints.
Participants pick up their own Verification of Participation Forms or it will be emailed to the address used to register. The CE program cannot release any Verification of Participation to anyone but the participant.
NOTE: What is the difference between a certificate and an Attendance Verification/Participation form (AVP)? A certificate attests that the attendee has acquired a specific skill, specialty, or advanced educational status. An attendance verification/participation (AVP) is a record of attendance or participation at a continuing education course/event. Currently, MWU CDMA does not offer any courses that would result in a certificate.
COURSE LOCATION, TIME AND MEALS
Course Check-in time and location will be listed on each registrant's course confirmation. Your confirmation will also state if a meal is being served. If you have a dietary restriction, please call or email us at least one week prior to the course.
For courses held on the Midwestern University Arizona campus, you can view a map here.
Click on this Link for Accommodations
RECORDINGS AND PHOTOGRAPHS
Course participants are not allowed to record audio/video or photograph any time during a presentation without the express permission of the Office of Continuing Dental Education
NOTICE TO PARTICIPANTS
Midwestern University reserves the right to photograph or videotape participants during our continuing education courses. By participating in or registering for a course, each participant agrees that we may, for no compensation;
- Photograph or videotape each course registrant
- Reproduce, distribute, display, use or publish such photographs or video images and likeness, with or without such participant's name, by any method for any lawful purpose, including for example, such purposes as education programs, publicity, illustration, recruitment, fundraising, advertising and web content. Such photographs and video images shall be the exclusive property of Midwestern University.
The Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine - Arizona Office of Continuing Dental Education is a member of the Association for Continuing Dental Education