Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Completion of course prerequisites with a grade of C or higher
- Minimum overall cumulative GPA and science GPA of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale
- OAT scores must be submitted by May 1st.
- OAT scores older than five years are not acceptable
- Additional information on the OAT may be found online at www.opted.org
- Two letters of recommendation
- One letter must be from a practicing optometrist