Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.)/Nurse Leadership in Global Health Program Admission
Admission Requirements (M.S.N.)
To be considered for admission to the MSN/Nurse Leadership in Global Health program, applicants must submit the following documented evidence:
- Current and unencumbered licensure to practice as a registered nurse in at least one legal jurisdiction in the United States and its territories.
- Documentation of current clinical, educational, or administrative practice related to nursing that can serve to facilitate successful completion of the MSN/Nurse Leadership in Global Health degree program.
- Certification by applicants that there are no pending or reasonably anticipated investigations of their registered nursing licensure or advanced practice certification (if applicable).
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience.
- Oral and written communication skills necessary to interact with faculty, patients, and colleagues.
- Successful completion of the program application on the Midwestern University website.
- Successful completion of a Midwestern University Criminal Background Check.
- Commitment to abide by the Midwestern University Drug-Free Workplace and Substance Abuse Policy.
- Successful completion of all physical examination and inoculation requirements prior to matriculation.
- Certification of Basic Life Support (BLS) and AED Training for Healthcare Providers prior to matriculation.