Upon arrival, course attendees of MWU CDMA continuing education programs sign-in at the Conference Registration Desk located outside the conference room.
Based on the Attendance Sheet signatures, Verification of Participation forms will be issued at the conclusion of the program. In accordance with AGD PACE and ADA CERP guidelines, the form will have the following information:
- Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine - Arizona approved provider status and ID number (AGD PACE);
- The date(s), location, and duration of the activity;
- The title of the activity and specific AGD subject codes;
- Educational methods used (e.g., lecture, clinical participation, self-instruction);
- Number of credit hours awarded (excluding breaks and meals);
- A course completion code for each educational activity;
- The name of the participant;
- Notice of opportunity to file complaints.
Participants pick up their own Verification of Participation Forms. The CE program cannot release any Verification of Participation to anyone but the participant.
NOTE: What is the difference between a certificate and an Attendance Verification/Participation form (AVP)? A certificate attests that the attendee has acquired a specific skill, specialty, or advanced educational status. An attendance verification/participation (AVP) is a record of attendance or participation at a continuing education course/event. Currently, MWU CDMA does not offer any courses that would result in a certificate.